Home Forums Chat Annual 2015

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of mark mark 2 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of jake25
    jake25
    Participant

Arrived yesterday 😀
    Only read a few pages so far but it looks brilliant.
    The news in the Letters from the Editor section is fantastic. I look forward to many more years as a subscriber.
    Keep up the great work

Profile photo of bigblackshed
    bigblackshed
    Participant

Mine arrived yesterday too, one day delivery!

I set up my hammock in the garden and had a quite read. Great stuff. I was going to carry on today where I left off, but it’s raining now. Boooo!

Keep up the good work Fellas.

Profile photo of jamjon
    jamjon
    Participant

Postie just delivered mine. I’ve browsed through it while eating cake and drinking tea. (Does life get better?) Looking forward to reading it properly.

Profile photo of gregmay
    gregmay
    Participant

Smells so good.

Profile photo of franki
    franki
    Participant

The Annual is awesome! All arty and nice-smelling – like a Howies catalogue, but full of interesting reading and more pics of riding bikes!
    I was expecting it to be the same size as Singletrack, but I do like the smaller format – more like a book.

Profile photo of jamjon
    jamjon
    Participant

Smells so good.

Ha, I’ve got a truly terrible sense of smell and even I could smell this when I unwrapped it. (In the space of ten minutes I had this delivered, the new Louis de Berniere hardback to sniff read and a new wheel for the mtb. Which I didn’t sniff. I licked! 🙂 )

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Profile photo of jamjon jamjon.
    Profile photo of mark
    mark
    Participant

We’re really happy you like it as much as we do 🙂

And yes, we are really excited about adding print to the subscription too. We’ll have more news on how that’s all going to work in the coming weeks but it’s likely to be a similar model to Singletrack ie. Digital only or Print & Digital as your options. Digital for everyone and print for those who want it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.