Home Forums Chat Mobile App

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of christoff christoff 2 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of christoff
    christoff
    Participant

Just wondering if anyone else is having problems with the mobile app? Mine keeps booting me out when I try to read an article (issue 1). I just deleted and re-downloaded to no avail. Admittedly I’m using an iPhone 4…

Profile photo of endurimil
    endurimil
    Participant

Having issues as well on my IPad mini. IOS is up to date. So far have reset 5 times. Deleted the Grit CX app 4 times and end up with it work once or twice. Then have the white screen of death when try to read a issue.

So in the end…..love the magazine. However it is let down by a operating system that is as useful as tits on a nun. And have let Apple know the same and has pretty much made me no longer one to ever buy a apple product ever again.

Profile photo of mark
    mark
    Participant

Sorry you are having issues with the app. Here’s something you could try.
    Open the app but before clicking on any issues to download open the main menu (top right) and tap ‘Update’.
    Then try downloading an issue as normal.

Profile photo of christoff
    christoff
    Participant

Nice one Mark, I’ll give it a go. Enjoying the mag so far – and finding myself lighter in the pocket after reading some of the reviews… Thanks again

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.