Home Forums Chat Season Highlights

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of jamjon jamjon 2 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of jeff
    jeff

Well, cyclocross season is pretty much finished. We want to hear your highlights of the season. That could mean what YOU personally accomplished or reached, or what you liked best from the pro ranks. Anything, really…let us know!

Profile photo of fatboyslow
    fatboyslow
    Participant

Milton Keynes world cup race! By the tapes which my wife and children, getting deafened by the noise and seeing the best in the world ride within inches of us!

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Profile photo of fatboyslow fatboyslow.
    Profile photo of jamjon
    jamjon
    Participant

As Fatboyslow said, MK WC was hard to beat. I’d been ill all week, not eaten or slept from Monday and so felt like death on Friday when we were due to leave. Fortunately my wife persuaded me to cancel only Friday night’s hotel and travel early on Saturday. We got there at 11 and had a great day. So enjoyable that we are thinking of going to Belgium to watch a round there.

A memorable moment from my own season – definitely not my greatest moment – was when I lost a cleat bolt during the last race of the season, meaning I had to run around the muddiest course ever seen in a sock. Twice. I finished last but one. Socks don’t grip on off-camber corners.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.