Home Forums Chat We've got grit.cx beer for you all

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of andyh andyh 2 years ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of mark
    mark
    Participant

Come and see us this weekend at the World Cup in Milton Keynes and claim your free bottle of grit.cx Crossed Vice beer.

FREE BEER!

To claim your beer you just need to prove you are a registered member of this site. Do that by logging in on your phone and showing us.

For non beer drinkers we have a cowbell for you if you prefer.

If you are not registered then you can register at our stand and we’ll reward you in beer or bells 🙂

Who’s in?

Profile photo of jamjon
    jamjon
    Participant

If you want to see a man have an embarrassing meltdown wait until I try to do anything on my phone other than actually, you know, phone….

Profile photo of mark
    mark
    Participant

Not to worry Jon. If free beer is not enough of an incentive for you to learn how to use a ubiquitous device then we will have other ways to help you prove who you are. Just make sure you can remember your username and password for the site – maybe write them on the back of your hand 😉

Profile photo of tang
    tang
    Participant

Ive got a bell and don’t drink but looking forward to seeing you there!

Profile photo of mark
    mark
    Participant

What’s better than a bell @tang?

…why 2 bells of course! 🙂

Profile photo of tang
    tang
    Participant

🙂

Profile photo of jamjon
    jamjon
    Participant

Thanks Mark 😀 My wife has said I can use her posh phone. Mine came free with a Peppa Pig magazine, I think!

Profile photo of gregmay
    gregmay
    Participant

Beer beer beer beer beer beer beer…and so on.

Profile photo of jamjon
    jamjon
    Participant

The beer was gorgeous and contributed to me having a fantastic day, thanks very much guys. What a great event – hopefully it will be back soon.

Profile photo of mark
    mark
    Participant

Glad you enjoyed the event and the beer. We had s few ourselves 🙂

Profile photo of fatboyslow
    fatboyslow
    Participant

Cheers for the beer, it made a great day of cx even better! Is there a brewery shop i could buy bottles from? I seem to have developed a taste for it 🙂

Profile photo of andyh
    andyh
    Participant

Wish I’d seen this earlier. Wondered where the Grit CX Beers came from. Great day out though!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.