The 2015/2016 cyclocross season is in full swing, and issue #006 of grit.cx is here. 116 gloriously thick pages full of mud, grit and skinny for your ‘cross obsession.
Not to be missed highlights in this issue..
- Perspective – A beautiful collection of inspiring images in and around cyclocross
- Growing ‘Cross in the UK – Professional Nikki Harris opens up about the state of cyclocross in the United Kingdom
- Grinduro – An event report on an event that mixes a mountain bike enduro with a road grand fondo and cyclocross.
- Wealdon Dome – An adventurous ride between the North and South Downs.
- Latest Gear Reviews – Featuring Kona, Niner and Specialized, plus tubeless tires, Stan’s Valor wheels and lots more.
Check out the contents page below (clicky to make biggy).